Tuesday, January 1, 2013

DSLR Remote for your ipod ($9.99)

one day I came across another single mom's blog and she said "The only reason I'd need a man, is to take awesome pictures of me and my son" I totaly agreed because there were many times I wish I had someone to take awesome pictures of me and my baby doing awesome things! So I shared the quote on facebook, not to long after my mom's friend commented "just get a camera remote, you don't need a man!". Since then I've been wishing for a remote for my DSLR, but I don't know where to look for a cheap one in my small town. Couple weeks later I was bored one night after putting my baby boy to sleep I decided to look up photography tips on my app store  and ended up finding a  free trial for DSLRemote, I just had to give it a try!! I was amazed by it! but I wanted the full control of the camera so I got the pro version for $9.99 

What you need: 
laptop/computer
camera cord that hooks up to computer
iPod/iPad/iPhone
to review this  Web Site

It's all pretty simple really. You need to download the program from the website and have your camera hooked up to your computer though. I really like this app though because you can take all sorts of pictures!
here are some examples of using the DSLRemote (notice how I'm almost always holding the iPod)